Happy Friday All! This week has gone by quickly for me- no matter how much I think I’m going to get done, there is always more to do! This weekend I am running in a 5k Mud Run (eek) and then heading out of town to see family and friends for a week. This will be the second time that I have done a mud run and I cannot wait! For anyone interested, the event is called the Medieval Rush and from what I’ve heard it is a particularly muddy mud run. I guess that comes with the territory right?
Today I wanted to do something a little different on the blog. I’m starting a new series (Hello Weekend) where every Friday I share links to content that inspired me during that week. I love seeing this on other blogs and want to bring my spin to it with a little catch-up over coffee (or tea in my case) and sharing my favorite things. Who doesn’t love looking at clothes and beautiful photos? It’s the perfect way to start the weekend off right.
Catch up with Mags:
- I shared the summer dresses that I’m currently lusting over on the blog this week- florals were my favorite!
- Feeling like you need to mix up your summer wardrobe staples? Head over to my shop page and see my latest finds
- Caught the most beautiful sunset a few days ago- North Dakota, you can be so pretty!
- I am in love with this romper from Asos! It is perfect for wedding showers or brunch!
- I recapped my first few days in Los Angeles from a weekend trip in April- more to come soon!
Around the Web:
- Julia’s recent trip to Northern Ireland on Gal Meets Glam had me swooning this week- such stunning seaside cliffs!
- Talk about amazing views- can I visit Hong Kong already?
- Have you read the book Creative Inc. ? This is next on my reading list.
- You had me at General Tso’s- this tofu recipe looks like it will satisfy my never-ending asian cravings
- I am a lifelong Gap girl and I love how their denim fits- these shorts + this top is a match made in comfort heaven
- I’ve never met a stripe I didn’t like – this top is a classic and it’s 40% off!
- I adore my Soludos lace ups and I wear them pretty much non-stop- have you seen their exclusive collection ?
- Liz nailed it with her red, blue, and white dress- perfect for July 4th!
Have a beautiful weekend everyone! Thank you for following along with That Girl Mags.