Happy Friday and hello to the weekend!! This week went by in a flash and I’m off to Fargo to celebrate my best friends’ becoming PhDs! Man do I have smart girlfriends! I will keep this quick today but wanted to share my (new) weekly series of what I’m loving this week! Last week’s post had so many fun items to peruse and articles to read- be sure to catch up in case you missed it! I’m starting a new job on Monday and after spending time with friends will be gearing up for my first day. Wish me luck!
Catch up with Mags:
- My daytrip to Laguna Beach has me wishing for a beach vacay
- What I pack for my weekends at the lake + this adorable romper (it’s on sale!)
- Have you subscribed to my Facebook page yet? Let’s be friends!
- Loads of new photos to curb my increasing wanderlust here (let’s be real, does it ever go away?)
Around the Web:
- Do you need to know which Korean beauty products to buy? Alicia Yoon of Peach & Lily gives her picks
- What’s next on my baking list- you’ll never believe this could be so good and so vegan!
- This girl is so talented! I’m in awe of her ceaseless creativity every time I visit her site
- A thought-provoking article on how to beat the odds in the increasing divorce rate in America
- There is still one more day to shop the Shopbop 25% off sale items sale- my favorites include this skirt, flats, clutch, and dress
- Need a patriotic swimsuit to get you suited up in style? This suit has you covered
- I’m always on the hunt for new sunnies and these cat-eye glasses from Komono hit the mark
- Jillian has the cutest style and she nailed it with this stripe popover top
Have a wonderful weekend lady! Be sure to check the blog next week for posts on where I traveled in May!
Shop more of my favorites: