Happy Friday! How is it already July? Eek! With the long weekend coming up I can’t wait to celebrate America and my first week at a new job. I plan to be out on a boat, enjoying the summer sunshine, and relaxing with my family. It will be a weekend of nothing but having fun, which is exactly how we all should celebrate our amazing country!
To kick off the holiday weekend I’ve put together my a few of my favorites from this week-including major sales you won’t want to miss! Are you a Serial fan (ok who isn’t)? Then girl, scroll down for a juicy new update on the first season! As always, I’ve got you covered with the latest finds to start your weekend off right.
Catch Up with Mags:
- Looking for ways to refresh and restart for the summer? Here’s my summer plan.
2. After watching so many tutorials I (think) I successfully styled my first topknot!
3. This week has been crazy with big changes in my life- find out more here
4. I am having such fun exploring my new (temporary) home!
Around the Web:
- Looking for that perfect last minute summer vacation? Here are the best places to visit in August.
- I am obsessed with Julia’s breezy summer look- can this dress please come back in stock already?
- Blair’s tips on how to make a plain outfit more interesting are wonderful- *hint* accessories are everything
- Are you a fan of Serial ? Well this case just took on a whole new twist!
- Did you hear that Anthropologie has an extra 30% of sale? My favorites include this Clare V. pouch, skirt, and classy hoops .
- Is your mantra also “never enough gingham?” I ordered this button-up and cannot wait to share it on the blog (+ it’s 40% off!)
- Um, hello my favorite sale of whenever! Kate Spade has an additional 30% off sale going on and I’m eyeing this lovely
- Have you seen my updated shop page? I picked my top favs for July including this flirty cut-out dress.
Have a beautiful and safe Fourth of July weekend!